Friday, March 28, 2014

Holy Freedom

The iconic stage of my soul
The losses of my existence
The experiences that were forced
The interest that never happen
The thrill that I never had
The conclusion of my non-experience
The toleration of being vanished
I felt a funeral in my head

I know it is ridiculous
I know it is thinking less
I know it is feeling less
I know it is seeing less
I know it is tasting less
I know it is smelling less
Concentration camp of numbness
I felt a funeral in my head

To whom who is beyond good and evil?
The depressed soul that veiled
The heart that disguised
For my spirit that meander throughout
Oh! The secret that I’ve not share
The vitality that I long for
The disability of my mind
I felt a funeral in my head

Where have all the blossom gone?
Veiled happiness, can you take a peek?
Unwanted love, can you love again?
The pleasure of my soul sails on
My desire is muddy in my grave
Yearning only for the everlasting
Hiding me from thy transcendent spirit
The moral imperative of thy mystery
I felt a funeral in my head

Holy Freedom

- Finau Tangata'olakepa Siale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biblical Counseling Notes February

  Anxiety Misplaced of fear and worry is the beginning of anxiety. Fear and worry are not inherently bad or wrong but how we react to it t...