Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where can I find myself?

I found

In my mirror, I found history.
In my children, I found legacy.
In my wife, I found companionship.
In my Family, I found trust.
In my Tongan, I found culture.
In my fear, I found courage.
In my anger, I found rejection.
In my work, I found control.
In my joy, I found hope.
In my vision, I found passion.
In my sorrow, I found self-pity.
In my excellence, I found satisfaction.
In my procrastination, I found weakness. 
In my creativity, I found possibilities
In my solitude, I found meaning.
In my old age, I found wisdom.
In my St Paul, I found community.
In my service to others, I found purpose.
In my Jesus, I found redemption.
In my God, I found Everlasting Love
In my Death, I found Eternal Freedom.
Again, I found myself a child of God.

Where have I found myself?

Inspired by Dr. Robert Monk on 30th. of March, 2014


- Finau Tangata'olakepa Siale
3/30/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biblical Counseling Notes February

  Anxiety Misplaced of fear and worry is the beginning of anxiety. Fear and worry are not inherently bad or wrong but how we react to it t...